Moulin Vieux domain was built by François de Peyrache, born in Ampus in 1717, It was erected where an old wheat mill had been originally built.
He did it in a magnificent way : think that there was a "French gardens" influenced by those of Entrecasteaux, a fountain with water jets, two refreshing caves and a beautiful dovecote that we were able to admire until these last years.
Farm activity helped to preserve the authenticity of the landscape, as well as Canjuers site, that provid
es a remarkable natural backdrop.
Relating to buildins, in particular mainbody and dovecote of the Domain of Moulin Vieux, requires urgents and importants repairs.